This website is owned by Raw & Natural Pet Supplies (ABN 54 534 703 861) trading as Raw & Natural Pet Supplies (Owner) under the domain name “www.rawandnaturalpetsupllies.com.au” (Website).
You acknowledge that by accessing and using this Website or Products provided by Raw & Natural Pet Supplies, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms).
The terms “we”, “us”, “our”,”Raw & Natural Pet Supplies” and the “Website” refers to the Owner whose registered postal address is PO BOX 2235, Werribee 3030 VIC.
By using the Website you agree that doing so is at your own risk. Raw & Natural Pet supplies, including but not limited to its directors, officers, agents, representatives and third-party content providers does not under any circumstances make any warranty:
1. That the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; or
2. As to the results that may be attained from the use of the Website, or use of the information or Products provided through the Website.
In order to access some of the features of the Website you will need to become a member. If during the process of becoming a member you provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete we may suspend, terminate or refuse both your current and future access to and use of the Website.
You acknowledge that all material published or appearing on the Website, including but not limited to designs, logos, graphics, images, icons, photographs, typefaces, software, data, information, pictures, and other materials, including all third party content and user generated content (collectively, Content) is the sole property of the Owner. The Content may not be reproduced, published or transmitted without prior written consent from the Owner. Infringement of copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights may result in civil and/or criminal penalties.
In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Raw & Natural Pet Supplies reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at the incorrect price. Raw & Natural Pet Supplies shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged.in the case of any order being cancelled by Raw & Natural Pet Supplies we will refund all money charged.
We respect your rights to privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”) and we comply with all of the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect and Hold?
Raw & Natural Pet Supplies and its related bodies corporate does not sell or lease personally identifying information (such as your name, address, telephone number, bank and credit card account numbers) to non-affiliated companies or entities. Raw & Natural pet Supplies does record information regarding the purchases made by customers to help us provide you with special offers and other information.
As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to be able to take full advantage of our services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
We may also collect the following types of personal information about you:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service.
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- to assess the performance of our website and to improve the operation of our website;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes.
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country.
We do not provide your personal information to other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing.
Credit Card Details
Sensitive credit card payment details are never stored on our website or within our internal database system. All payment details are securely transmitted through an encrypted gateway in real time to our banking partner Westpac.
If you place your order with us over the phone or request a partial refund of an order placed, one of our Customer Service team members will need to obtain your credit card details to process the transaction. Immediately following the call the credit card information will be destroyed.
We will never request credit card information via email or instant messenger. These forms of communication are not secure enough for transmitting personal financial information. If you receive a request via any form other than on our website or by phone for your credit card information, please notify us immediately via the contact details below so we can notify the appropriate authority.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, and electronic network administrators; and
We also disclose personal information in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure. In the unlikely event of an investigation into suspected unlawful or improper activity, a law enforcement agency or government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect the web server’s records (eg. in relation to hacking or abusive messages).